• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Double Smashburger w/smoked bone marrow butter and Cheese Skirt

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Double Smashburger, seasoned with Q-Salt, topped with smoked beef marrow butter, cheese skirt, caramelized onions and a farm fresh egg.

b415ac4dafe3f1a77fdf747f7c927fdc.jpg

d244fba9a4541c6f50b2bb4d4cae9f80.jpg

25775950e371b62381f78ec024174a67.jpg

aa1c29574d8eec42c236d3230f69f431.jpg

Whoa! That looks ridiculously good!

Thoughts on the impact of the recent addition of the smoked bone marrow butter to the toolbox? Didn't imagine it making its debut on a burger... but... Why NOT!?

Whoa! That looks ridiculously good!

Thoughts on the impact of the recent addition of the smoked bone marrow butter to the toolbox? Didn't imagine it making its debut on a burger... but... Why NOT!?

I had planned on using it for a prime rib I’m cooking next week.

However I made the fateful decision, to test it out on a piece of bread yesterday, all because I was dying to find out how it was.

That led to me realizing that I had more marrow butter than I would use in one meal, which led to me putting some on my burger tonight.

Prime rib is still happening and it will be glorious.

I regret nothing.

Last edited:
That led to me realizing that I had more marrow butter than I would use in one meal, which led to me putting some on my burger tonight.

Prime rib is still happening and it will be glorious.

I regret nothing.

I'm not judging by a long shot, John. I'm more curious about what it added to what looks like an awesome burger!

Big beefy and umami flavor? More fatty fatty goodness?

Can't wait to do this and follow your lead.

I'm not judging by a long shot, John. I'm more curious about what it added to what looks like an awesome burger!

Big beefy and umami flavor? More fatty fatty goodness?

Can't wait to do this and follow your lead.

That was more tongue in cheek than anything. :)

It was delicious! Smoky, Beefy, garlicky with a depth of flavor that’s difficult to describe.

Can’t wait to try it on the prime rib!

Last edited:
Putting it on bread is an excellent idea, just like dipping some good Italian bread into the spaghetti sauce to test it. Looks like you got a new special sauce for your burgers now

Back