Won catering bid!

B

bbqjoe

We were asked for a bid on a chamber of commerce event to be held in the middle of July.
We'll be serving 80 lbs of smoked chicken wings and 50 fatties, with rolls, carrots, celery ranch and BBQ sauce.

We offered two packages, the one above, and another with ribs.
They decided since there really won't be a whole lot of seating, it might be hard for folks to eat ribs.

This will be our second chamber event inside a year.

Way to go Joe! maybe now folks will leave you alone!!

Excellent...I am still kickin myself for not making that road trip with Mista and Norco!

Congrats Farker !
I didn't know Wikieup was big enough for a C of C :eek:

Just razzing you Bro !!
I know you will have a blast.

Congrats, are you a member of the Chamber?

Would that help or hurt Joe? If he is a member, then they might expect a lower bid price in the future. Just thinking out loud here. Maybe im full of crap, hell I dunno.

Then again it may boost business bigtime.

Congrats on winning the bid Joe.:-D :-D

I asked because it is supposed to help you receive more bids and I have been asked to join.

Bigmista said:
Way to go Joe! maybe now folks will leave you alone!!
What do you mean????

Congrats, are you a member of the Chamber?
Yes, this is my second gig since joining!

Congrats Farker !
I didn't know Wikieup was big enough for a C of C :eek:

Just razzing you Bro !!
I know you will have a blast.
Actually Kingman C Of C

Would that help or hurt Joe? If he is a member, then they might expect a lower bid price in the future. Just thinking out loud here. Maybe im full of crap, hell I dunno.

Then again it may boost business bigtime.

Congrats on winning the bid Joe.:-D :-D

They did get a good price!

Congrats bro... that is really good news in light of the past month or so's events!!!

You beat everybody out including weinner boy next door! Good job Joe! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

What do you mean????

Congrats Joe!

I think he might be refering to the problems you've had with your neighbor??? Now when he calls with complaints the town's governing bodies will ignore him & leave you alone :grin:

Congrat to you and good luck. I'm sure it will be a meal to remember.

Back