Played On The Yoder Some More

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I did a few cooks on the Yoder this weekend again. I'm loving this thing more and more I cook on it. :shock: This thing puts out some serious Q.

Yesterday I smoked spare ribs

GOwG0F2h.jpg

And lamb shoulder

RQHL2eph.jpg

Put it on the top shelf with a drip pan underneath

VlALnWkh.jpg

Beautiful color from cherry, pecan with a little hickory

LJbnXuXh.jpg

Ribs at pull

PQbmBblh.jpg

Sauced with BH 50/50

et2aRUBh.jpg

Easily one of my best ribs

EM1AEvHh.jpg

8cEqaTxh.jpg

62UAaqeh.jpg

Clean bite through and unbelievable flavor and moisture

EXPYK1rh.jpg

Later I pulled the lamb shoulder

6AJZORIh.jpg

:nod:

r1L0W3zh.jpg

PsiVOLhh.jpg

Taste test :thumb:

gxjS06Jh.jpg

Made a wrap with Lavash bread. So dang good

lzayOogh.jpg

This morning before coming home I made steak and eggs. I'll save you the egg pics and jump to the steak. Aged by none other than brother Norm from a steer he had processed.

e0mIRY8h.jpg

18G2R4Vh.jpg

Got her scorching hot

Id1B1Zfh.jpg

Put the ribeye on

dmcEfwJh.jpg

:razz:

fKAdLa7h.jpg

MFYqtoTh.jpg

Farking delicious!

rmjwuQCh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Awesome cook. I've said it to whoever will listen that pellet cookers just kill it on ribs for some reason. Hard for me to go with anything else on ribs.

Oh my! Everything looks great but the steak pics made my mouth water.

Thanks BB!

Great looking grub. I wish I could take pictures that good.

Thanks Jim! Just my handy dandy cell phone.

That lamb looks awesome!

Thanks Elffan. It was delicious and my favorite cut to smoke now.

The 2-piece diffuser is an awesome setup. Great looking cook Sako!

Thanks Brett! I love the 2 pc diffuser. Makes searing and cleaning a breeze.

You killed it! Everything looks like money, and the next time you use it, you will like it just a little bit more. Every time you or Titch cook lamb, I get so ticked, because I love it, and the only way I get lamb around here, is if I butcher one.:mad:

You killed it! Everything looks like money, and the next time you use it, you will like it just a little bit more. Every time you or Titch cook lamb, I get so ticked, because I love it, and the only way I get lamb around here, is if I butcher one.:mad:

Thanks Josh!

I'm loving it to say the least. Even had a huge and I mean a Yuuuge black bear cruise through today. Must've been the smell of the steak. By the time I try to grab my phone to snap a pic it disappeared through the pine trees deep into the forest. Not before we glanced at each other for a few seconds though. Biggest bear I've seen yet.

As far as lamb, we're blessed here in getting whole, half, chops, t-bones, legs, shoulders, shanks. You name it from New Zealand, Australia, Colorado or California.

Back