**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2016 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 30th, 2016

I just talked to Jeff at Real Urban BBQ and he OK'd moving that last couple of guys off of the waitlist!

If anyone wants to order a bag of coffee please let me know by this Saturday (1/23)

It will be $12/bag and will be whatever I feel like roasting :-D

Hey Ron. If I'm not too late put me down for 2 bags. Thanks.

If anyone is interested, some others and I are gonna visit Noon Whistle Brewery in Lombard after the bash for a couple of beverages. It's a short distance from Oak Brook. Just throwing it out there so everyone can plan accordingly. :clap2:

Envious from one state to the East... hope you folks have a grand time!

Looking forward to pictures and stories about the associated shenanigans.

Okinawa is one state east?

Weird.

My sister mentioned the other day that she just realized New Mexico was a state.

My geography is for chit.

Oh wait, I thought this was the "Out of Touch" thread in WP

:-D

Hope you all have a great time and enjoy each others company! Pics or it didn't happen :p (that was for you Ron)

4 hours later, and I'm still full!

Burp!

Thanks Ron for setting this up!

RUB Owner Jeff, Chef Dean, and a very attentive staff, thank you all as well!

It was nice meeting some new folks, and some old folks again.

Plenty of people I didnt get to meet in such a short time.

We had a great day!

Just got home, it was an awesome time seeing some new faces, and putting faces to the brethren names. Got to talk to some old friends also, it was a great trip and I would like to throw a special thanks to Ron, for putting the time in setting this up. I'll see you guys this summer at the annual picnic.

Back