Shirley Fabrication 24x42" quick walkaround

You ordered it a couple years ago, but you pay the current steel prices when they start your build, right? I also ordered mine ~2 years ago but I'm paying today's steel prices.

Yes, you're right in most cases. I paid for mine last Spring - and then with COVID, it took a year to get it shipped to me across the border. Trump's tariffs and covid related steel jumps came after I paid.

You ordered it a couple years ago, but you pay the current steel prices when they start your build, right? I also ordered mine ~2 years ago but I'm paying today's steel prices.

This is some what true.... but we do our best to keep it fair... i assure you absolutely positively 100% we are not coming close to recovering from everything...axels... wheels, tires gauges, spring handles, hitches, receivers, tires, wheels, gauges, welding wire, welding gas, mig tips, liners, push caps, lights the list goes on and on and on.....,.....then the big one.....Steel has doubled in price...... so Nah we sure are not recovering it all....

This is some what true.... but we do our best to keep it fair... i assure you absolutely positively 100% we are not coming close to recovering from everything...axels... wheels, tires gauges, spring handles, hitches, receivers, tires, wheels, gauges, welding wire, welding gas, mig tips, liners, push caps, lights the list goes on and on and on.....,.....then the big one.....Steel has doubled in price...... so Nah we sure are not recovering it all....

Great to hear from the man himself!

Sounds like this is correct.

Back