Photo of my Turkey Day

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
It’s been so long since I’ve bought a steak from other than bargain bin I was somewhat taken aback by the price.
Ribeye instead of Turkey for me.
Should be edible

Last edited:
Sad, right?

Even bulk buying these days is a task on the wallet.

Great lookin' ribeye there, Adams.

damn...

I’ll be thinkin’ of how yer living tomorrow while I eat ham...

(I don’t do the big yard bird...)

Happy Thanksgiving Adams...

Thank You. Y’all too.

Yes sir!!!

Couldn't find a small turkey, so I've got crab legs, crab claws, shrimp, shrimp & octopus ceviche & either tablitas or strip steaks on tap for tomorrow. And either orzo or rice.

Oh well, you only go around once my friend. Might as well make the best of it. Like they say “money ain’t nothing but dirty paper”. You have a great Thanksgiving dinner bud.

I look forward to all sorts of goodness goin' down at your place, Adams.

Nice looking chunk of cow. The wife usually splurges every couple of weeks and picks up 2 for us, Expensive? Yes, but well worth it. She's happy because she usually has enough left over for lunch a couple of days the following week. When you break it down to 3 or 4 meals the cost isn't so bad.

That's a superb looking ribeye as well as the price. We just picked up prime rib roast from Sams the other day for Christmas and the marbling looks I swear exactly the same. Hope you and the rest of the Brethren have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! :-D

Back