• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Best Basket for Weber Rotisserie

Ah, I see it...the front square hole is blocked in the pic.

I got the menards basket too. Works well with my weber roto.

Thumb screws hold the basket on place, the rod goes through the basket

I got Weber Roti a while back and have been wanting to get a basket for it. What have you farkers found to be the best that works with the Weber unit?

Oh, and hey, you farkers...been a while! :)
Great to see you back. How's the GTO?

Sorry. Never played baskets on my kettle rotisserie.

For way more wing capacity than the flat basket, I picked up a "Fill it and Grill It" basket for my PBC roti. (I also had the occasional wing escapee from my flat one :mad2:)

Can either get from Amazon or directly from the manufacturer (www.wingsinthings.com). Beware that the much cheaper sticker price from the manufacturer is offset by a $21.95 :shocked: shipping charge...

Works like a charm! Food sure tastes better when it's disoriented...

51jE29HM6uL.jpg

71QVRqRqkXL._SL1024_.jpg

(^^^Not my photos^^^)

What are you using the rotisserie in ? Anyway, get a stainless steel one. No rust and clean easier. Also look into the ez que. Not a basket per se but they are awesome.

For way more wing capacity than the flat basket, I picked up a "Fill it and Grill It" basket for my PBC roti. (I also had the occasional wing escapee from my flat one :mad2:)

Can either get from Amazon or directly from the manufacturer (www.wingsinthings.com). Beware that the much cheaper sticker price from the manufacturer is offset by a $21.95 :shocked: shipping charge...

51jE29HM6uL.jpg

71QVRqRqkXL._SL1024_.jpg

(^^^Not my photos^^^)

I just got mine on Monday. It is for my 22 Weber. I'm bummed out that I missed the cut off day for my order of Hatch chilis for this week and they won't ship until next Tuesday. The chilis were the original reason we ordered the basket. Now I have some other ideas up my sleeve... wait I live in So. Florida, I don't have sleeves!:becky:

OK, that barrel is awesome...putting it on my list, too!!! Thanks! Can't wait to roti some wings!!!

What are you using the rotisserie in ? Anyway, get a stainless steel one. No rust and clean easier. Also look into the ez que. Not a basket per se but they are awesome.
It's for my 22.5" Kettle...

51jE29HM6uL.jpg

71QVRqRqkXL._SL1024_.jpg

(^^^Not my photos^^^)

I inherited two similar baskets from my dad.
picture.php

He made the best chicken I had ever had in those baskets, basting the meat constantly as it tumbled. Whatever grill he had, he figured out how to use them.
I've seen pictures of similar baskets on the web, but they always seem to be out of stock, I'm glad the one you found is readily available.

Flat or Tumble baskets??

Hi All What is the difference between a flat & a tumble basket?
I thinking the tumble ones holds more food?
Thanks DanB

Hi All What is the difference between a flat & a tumble basket?
I thinking the tumble ones holds more food?
Thanks DanB

The cylindrical ones do hold more food, but the meat also is exposed to the heat from all sides.
Any treatment you expose the meat to is kissed by the coals on all sides. Picture flipping the meat constantly, while basting it.
As posted above, my Dad used baskets. When he did, the food was fantastic. Otherwise, the food was overcooked. It's that different.

Long time brother Peeps. Great to see you posting.

These are great. Can't remember why I picked these but I know there was a reason. Picked em up a while back.

https://www.menards.com/main/outdoors/grills-outdoor-cooking/grilling-tools/grill-shop-reg-steel-rotisserie-basket/p-1444450211793.htm

They really are pretty awesome. I picked up 3 of them on your recommendation and I love them. I can fit 5 on one side of my PBC, and still have the other rebar for the main course. I'm ordering 2 more this weekend. The adjustable height makes it easy to do cherry tomatoes in one, corn in another, southern style ribs in a third, etc. They're nonstick to boot. For $6.99, you can't beat'em!

wzWcPab.jpg

Back