Bacon Maple Glazed Long Johns

Whoa! I can smell and taste them from here. Please pass the coffee and I may need a couple napkins:)

Can't stop clicking on this thread....damn...

-D

Thanks Dave! You need to give these a try. You can pretty much put which ever toppings on that you like. I loved the bacon, but the bacon cashews were good too! :grin:

Delicious, my mouth is watering.

Thank you MadMan! :grin:

Whoa! I can smell and taste them from here. Please pass the coffee and I may need a couple napkins:)

Thanks Phillip! They would be great with a cup of coffee. :grin:

If I ate those and totally exploded I would see that as a good thing - the eating part, not the exploding part. The exploding would just be a necessary side effect to something that had to be done. :hungry:

Sweet baby chee, Jeanie - I'm pretty sure those are never gonna leave my mind! Wow! :shocked:

If I ate those and totally exploded I would see that as a good thing - the eating part, not the exploding part. The exploding would just be a necessary side effect to something that had to be done. :hungry:

Sweet baby chee, Jeanie - I'm pretty sure those are never gonna leave my mind! Wow! :shocked:

:laugh: Thanks for the laugh and the kind comment Greg! Hope you're having a great weekend! :grin:

Back