How to save a topic/thread

Lemonhead

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
First I apologize for posting this question in qtalk. I wasn’t sure where else to post it. How can I save a thread ? Some of the cooks on here are amazing and I’d like to be able to find them in the future .

Just save the page into your favorites. Like any other web site.
If there are multiple pages to the thread, what ever page has the info your like. Save that page, not page one. Once you go back to the page you liked/saved, you can go to any page on that thread. If that makes sense.

^ +1 ... Like "ebijack" says save it as a "Favorite" or some browsers call them a "Bookmark".

Doing this will save the entire thread, but if you only want to save a single post, click on the post number (upper right hand corner of post) and that will display the single post. If you Save that to "Favorites" or "Bookmarks", then you will go to only that particular post and not the entire thread.

Above post 1 of the thread is a link that says “thread tools.” I click that and then subscribe to thread. That way you can go to “user cp” anytime here and find any thread that you’ve subscribed to or posted in.

... and if you use the "subscribe" feature, you can get an e-mail when anyone posts in the thread.

Back