MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron
Default Competition Forum Guidelines

Hi gang! Now that he competition season is ramping up for a lot of us, please take time to review the guidelines for this forum. The guidelines are in the group of sticky posts up above, but here is a link for you convenience.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=35376

You can do the moderators a favor by following these simple guidelines. In particular, please follow the suggestion on thread names for competitions. We spend a lot of time adding dates and locations to these titles, and in some cases we have to look up the information that you probably had at your fingertips when you posted.

Thanks!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
Merl
Full Fledged Farker

In these economic times, I thought you were talking about job security!

I recomend that Phil give all the moderators a raise to show appreciation for the great job they do. I was thinking about 150% raise.

Again thank you for your time and helping to keep this a great place to hang out.

Yours in Que
Merl
Merl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

I was hoping for at least 200%!

BTW, we really don't need more job security. These guys keep us busy enough

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote