• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

just another random #steaknight

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Friday night is steak night. it's an umbrella term that means we're grilling a quality hunk o meat. fast and simple rules the day..........on with the cook

so this bodega on the way home has some great beef and its always a great deal. tonight I picked up a beautiful delmonico for $9.99 lbs. a steak this good deserves a quality season. oakridge bbq, carne crosta mixed with Santa Maria.

uJzgPjrh.jpg

I decided to try the barrel house cooker in grill mode tonight. this thing has seen alot of duty during the summer. I propped the base on top of the cooker. not super stable but I didn't have to bend over.......Bruno wanted to fetch me a split

4ldGMMEh.jpg

theres a traveler tomato plant in the backyard, the dog alerted me to 5 nice red maters on the vine to complimented tonight's dinner

2YeCOZRh.jpg

enjoying a beer poured in a pint glass from a brewery in town.

uVEMKTph.jpg

the barrel house does wel hibachi style. oakridge is great on steaks

lZQxi6eh.jpg

time to flip. I bought the tongulas as a joke....I'm embarrassed at how much I like them

OIFxRTkh.jpg

let's eat :hungry:
a nice rare steak after a long week....time for some buffalo trace

Disd5AWh.jpg

That looks absolutely wonderful.

Enjoy the tasty beverage after a long week! Hope you can throttle back and relax a touch.

Disregard - Mods - Delete me at your convenience

looks very tasty and I love your grill

it's the barrel house cooker. the infamous bbq that hijacked the PBC hanging design. I bought it a year ago from Walmart on clearance, $90. figured I'd play with a few times then pass it to a friend who could use a cooker. now it's one of my favorite ways to cook.

Did you buy a boat Steve?

we got it in the spring. it was Becky's uncles. she had alot of memories of fishing with him so when he passed we inherited it.

its really nice fishing boat, a Lund. with the baby we were too busy to take it out this year. as a kid we would be on the water all the time. I haven't done much boating as an adult. maybe you can take me out on our boat sometime, show me how to fish.:becky:

Steak looks great Steve, say hey to Bruno for me.

Back