Smoker Fried Wings

Is “Everglades breading mix” a brand name or your personal concoction?

Thank you Marty.....do you know of any other things that might substitute for that???... sorry bout the redundant question....I was so busy looking for the wings I missed the first photo of the ingredients......HA!!!!!....you got “yo sef” quite a WANG REPUTATION!!!...great post!

I might have to actually cook something like this up vs just enjoying watching you do it :-D

I'm tellin ya Marty, anytime you cook to much and need help eating i'm just right around the corner. They look great.

Thank you Marty.....do you know of any other things that might substitute for that???... sorry bout the redundant question....I was so busy looking for the wings I missed the first photo of the ingredients......HA!!!!!....you got “yo sef” quite a WANG REPUTATION!!!...great post!

I would think any kind of fine ground "fish fry" batter would work.

Going to buy wings here in a bit Marty. How long did those ride?

Nice Marty, those wings look outstanding. I don't shop at Publix but the wife does, going to see if they have the Everglades. I'm a fan of the BPS Chili Dust too, good stuff and thanks for sharing your cook.

Very nice. You are the sensei and we are here grasshoppers. Thanks for sharing, wing master.

Darn Marty I think you leveled up with this cook. Did you go old school with a paper bag for the flour.

Back