MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-13-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis
Default 2019 Carolina Bash April 6th Kings Mountain State Park

Just in case you haven't heard the 2019 Carolina Bash will be held April 6th at King's Mountain State Park. Make your plans to attend! Brethren Bashes are a great way to spend a day and get face time with the Brethren. There are plenty of campsites if you want to camp the weekend! We will be staying Thursday through Sunday in site 90. The bash will take place the 6th in covered area 1. Hope to see you there!
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8[/URL]
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 06:27 PM   #2
LYU370
somebody shut me the fark up.

It's penciled in. Have to wait to see what's going on at work. Thinking of taking a drive out there through the Smokey Mountains. And maybe hitting the Jack Daniels distillery on the way back home.

And if I do make it, Malort will make an appearance since this would be my first time at this particular bash.

FEC100 - Big Joe - Weber Spirit II Gasser

Are you ready for a THROWDOWN?!?!? Join us, It's a BLAST!!

Join us for the Inaugural 2024 South East Bash - May 2024 Tennessee - Sign Up Link
LYU370 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 06:36 PM   #3
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

That would be a great trip for sure! Just remember I suffered the wrath of Chicago at the Texas Bash so I'm clear right?
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-13-2019, 06:41 PM   #4
WilliamKY
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : William

Making any bash has been a pipe dream for me but I do love the Carolinas, both North and South. You have my attention. This one may be doable. I will have Blantons with me if I come.
Weber 26
WGA
Old Smokey Electric.
Go Cards!
WilliamKY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #5
ronbrad62

Name/Nickname : Ron

It is still on my list. I am hoping to rent a camping trailer and spend a couple of days.
ronbrad62 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 07:00 PM   #6
LYU370

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamKY View Post
Making any bash has been a pipe dream for me but I do love the Carolinas, both North and South. You have my attention. This one may be doable. I will have Blantons with me if I come.
You're close! Dennis & Wendy are a riot. And if Blanton's will be there, I will definitely have to try to make it.

FEC100 - Big Joe - Weber Spirit II Gasser

Are you ready for a THROWDOWN?!?!? Join us, It's a BLAST!!

Join us for the Inaugural 2024 South East Bash - May 2024 Tennessee - Sign Up Link
LYU370 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-13-2019, 11:01 PM   #7
SouthernSmokeRings
Knows what a fatty is.

Best friend is getting married on the same day in Raleigh. Hate I’ll miss it but hopefully I can make it next year.
SouthernSmokeRings is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 08:21 AM   #8
Czarbecue
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Viet King Cong

If the weather is nice I might trek up there with my kids . It’s only 3 hours away.

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-14-2019, 09:01 AM   #9
qnbiker
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Lew

Done lots of motorcycle camping in the Carolinas; can't do that this year (health) so maybe a bash is just what the doctor ordered!. What goes into a bash? Does everybody bring a cooker and cook something or can you just come and brag about what you have back home while you eat what others cook?

Old 01-14-2019, 11:52 AM   #10
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnbiker View Post
Done lots of motorcycle camping in the Carolinas; can't do that this year (health) so maybe a bash is just what the doctor ordered!. What goes into a bash? Does everybody bring a cooker and cook something or can you just come and brag about what you have back home while you eat what others cook?
Either way lol! There's always more than enough to go around. Feel free to just come and enjoy the fellowship and get full!

Old 01-14-2019, 11:54 AM   #11
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarbecue View Post
If the weather is nice I might trek up there with my kids . It’s only 3 hours away.
Love to have you and the kids attend!

Old 01-24-2019, 06:11 PM   #12
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Bump just in case you haven't heard!

Old 01-24-2019, 07:02 PM   #13
pjtexas1

Name/Nickname : Texas Pete

Dennis... some advice
Get wendy a necklace with the RV key on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
SF 24x36 Midnight Edition / Mak 1-Star /Abe's 48" Insulated Cabinet / 22.5 OTG / 28" BS / Jimmy with CB Roti and pizza kit / Red Box on custom cart / Char-Griller Kettle / Barrel House Cooker / Pit Boss Copperhead / Char-Griller Akorn Jr

Sign Up for The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Here! ([URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NjP4bH3uLyH6-RJnI4gSfDr0nKQ6_4cxdw_GhmrKq0/edit#gid=1935530835"]Link[/URL])
pjtexas1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 07:07 PM   #14
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Probably! But she learns well from things! I think she'll double check from here on out!

Old 01-29-2019, 04:50 PM   #15
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Bumpity bump!

This is getting closer! This is a great way to get to know Brethren in your area!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote