• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

aftermarket parts for WSM?

monty3777

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have been searching for half an hour for replacement legs for my 18" WSM. Haven't found anyone who sells them. Anyone know where to get new legs for my WSM? Preferably something a bit more sturdy? I guess I could put something together but I'm in no mood for DIY projects during Lent! :doh:

I know Weber sells replacement parts. Not sure of anyone else that does legs.

What the he!! did you do to your WSM that you need new legs more sturdy that the originals?

Probably the only place you'll find replacement legs is at Weber. Better call them. I have heard that have OK customer service.

:becky:

I didn't see any thing on the weber web page about WSM parts. I suppose I need to just call them. I bent the legs by dragging the wsm a few short feet rather than taking it apart and lifting it. Just being lazy:)

They don't catalog everything, but they will be happy to sell you any parts that you need. I had to call them for something and they were very accommodating.
Weber-Stephen Products, Co.
1890 North Roselle Road; Suite 308
Schaumburg, Il 60195
Phone 800.446.1071
Fax 847.407.8900

I should have thought to just call them. Thanks!! I guess I figured that if they don't list stuff on their webpage they aren't available. Kind of a dumb assumption!

Back