Thank You GLBBQA!!!:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks again to Mike Terry and the rest of the good folks at the GLBBQA.
Yesterday at the Annual Membership Meeting I was the lucky FARKER who won the WSM they raffled off!:biggrin:

Wow. Congrats, Neil. Lucky Farker. Time to update the signature line.

Congrat's again Neil....nice score!!!:eusa_clap:cool::eusa_clap Hope to seem you at the Cookoff in a few weeks...WSM'S travel easy....:wink::tongue::biggrin:

Congrats on the good fortune. Enjoy your new WSM,

Wow. Congrats, Neil. Lucky Farker. Time to update the signature line.

Done. Thanks for the reminder. Just the thought of being able to throw a brisket on in the morning before I go to the Y and have it ready for dinner that night has me all excited.:biggrin: I'm still going to give my NB Bandera an overhaul and use it when I want to stay up all night sipping JD under a star filled summer night sky.

Congrats. Now take a pic, upload it to photobucket and link it hear.:biggrin:

Congrats Neil, it was a pleasure to meet you finally, ya lucky farker!!
See you in 2 weeks and i hope you plan on cookin! :biggrin:

Hey Neil,

Congrats!! It was good to meet you in person, and I hope to see you in a few weeks at the practie cook.

Neil;
was good to finally see you without the rib hat! Thanks for taking time out and coming over to the meeting, obviously it was worth it!

Scott

Congrats brother Neil.
I wished to attend the meeting as well but due to manpower requirerments to get our last chicken dinner needs met. I was held over way longer than I had hoped for.

Cant wait to meet you again in 2 weeks in Eagle Park, Michigan.

Sorry this is late... This guy looks happy!!!

IM000715.jpg

Back