THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rgrizzle

Full Fledged Farker
My wife setup last night until 4am looking at the Brethren website's pRon I had to take my cell phone away so she would go to bed. Man my wife is the greatest.

Now she wants a fatty this weekend :clap: Score.

Looks like now I will be able to smoke all weekend so we can do some more Throwdowns

I'd be a little concerned if she didn't want a fatty! :icon_blush:

I am glad it happend to mine:decision:. Now the possibilities are limitless. ribs 3 ways a single brisket, countless chicks...

Man what to cook this weekend?
Please do not forget the fatty, that is what you wife wants, best of luck...:redface:

Here... have two...
IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

My wife setup last night until 4am looking at the Brethren website's pRon I had to take my cell phone away so she would go to bed. Man my wife is the greatest.
Now she wants a fatty this weekend :clap: Score.
Looks like now I will be able to smoke all weekend so we can do some more Throwdowns

The only cure is to send her to 'BB' Meetings...
I can hear it now: 'Hello, I'm Barbara, and I'm addicted to BBQ Pron.'
OR
Just get her as hooked on Smoking as the rest of us and live with it.
I vote for option #2. (That's what I did... My wife is the 'Barbara' that I wouldn't let go to the 'BB Meetings'...)

Back