My Fatty Piston

Gore, Cowgirl and all… I am SO SORRY. I want to sincerely apologize.
A long story short; I began the project of making and selling fattie pistons a few months ago and due to a family emergency, I put it on hold and have not taken it up till this weekend. I was not quite ready to go live and unfortunately, due to an error on my part, When I took mu hiatus I thought I had restricted public access to my blog…but I was wrong. A few orders were placed without my knowledge.
When I logged into my fattie piston e-mail address this morning and saw that I had a few orders, I was sick to my stomach.
If you placed and order, I will be shipping out the first shipment of fattie pistons this Monday. Please watch for yours in the mail. If you have any questions or you would rather I just reimburse you, just let me know.
Again, my sincerest apologies.
Please feel free to place orders; we are able to fill them going forward.

Gore, Cowgirl and all… I am SO SORRY. I want to sincerely apologize.
A long story short; I began the project of making and selling fattie pistons a few months ago and due to a family emergency, I put it on hold and have not taken it up till this weekend. I was not quite ready to go live and unfortunately, due to an error on my part, When I took mu hiatus I thought I had restricted public access to my blog…but I was wrong. A few orders were placed without my knowledge.
When I logged into my fattie piston e-mail address this morning and saw that I had a few orders, I was sick to my stomach.
If you placed and order, I will be shipping out the first shipment of fattie pistons this Monday. Please watch for yours in the mail. If you have any questions or you would rather I just reimburse you, just let me know.
Again, my sincerest apologies.
Please feel free to place orders; we are able to fill them going forward.

No problem at all. Family comes first in my book! Your heart is obviously in the right place.
Gore

PS Master wants to know if fattie piston can hold beer.

100_1621.jpg

100_1632.jpg

Back