• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Introducing The Newest member of the Family ! 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ

awscwi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The build has started, this cooker will have many on the attributes of CharredAprons with a few differences.

Materials for the cart assembly are heavy duty.

I ought to be able to pass this cooker on to the Junior pitmaster !

Paul has been first rate with all of my questions! More pics to follow....

Looks like the foundation is there, now time for the excitement of the build!!!!!

Sweet. Awaiting more pics. Paul and Tyler at Shirley Fabrication are rolling these things out. Cant wait to see what's going to sit on top of that frame.

I really wanted to make the trip to BAMA to meet Paul, Sharon and Tyler but work has been really crazy lately.

So i contacted the shipper suggested by Paul and within ten minutes i had a price to have the cooker delivered to my door....for just a little more than my fuel costs would have been. Man was I happy!

This transaction has been smooth as silk, i cant wait to me a member of the Shirley Cooker Family!

Sweet. Awaiting more pics. Paul and Tyler at Shirley Fabrication are rolling these things out. Cant wait to see what's going to sit on top of that frame.

Mine will be much like your with a different drive system, i wanted to be able to roll this cooker into my enclosed trailer for some comps if i ever get a chance to do one.....

You will love it. I just made the trip yesterday to pick mine up. The neighbors came over checking it out before I had the straps off of it. Really great work those guys do. I can't say that enough. Ill have a separate thread for mine shortly.

Updated w/ more Smoker PR0N

Paul has sent me some more build pics so I thought i would pass the along for any one interested in how a TuscaloosaQ smoker is built :mrgreen:.

Happy New Year!

Mine will be much like your with a different drive system, i wanted to be able to roll this cooker into my enclosed trailer for some comps if i ever get a chance to do one.....

You will love how easy it is to move that smoker. I have the same drive train on my big Shirley smoke wagon! Paul and Tyler are outstanding people!

That thing is a machine! And THICK! Love the Radio Flyer wheel setup, should be a breeze to move around. Real cool man thanks for sharing. Looking at well-made American cookers never gets old!

Thanks brother I will be posting picks soon too. I am going to cut the chamber doors tomorrow, and install the racks and damper from main chamber to warmer.... I am closing in. Tyler is wide open too he went and helped a big hunting lodge build a bunch of ground blinds today for a hunt they put on every year for disabled kids. Kinda makes me proud that he is doing that!!!!!!

Back