Cheddar cheese injected bone in pork loin end roast

Can be nothing but good.
Bill that's exactly what I was thinking! lol

Love it sounds great! Let us know please.
Thanks, without question this was in the definition of "stupid good" To think this roast was less than $2.50 too.

The leftover cheese went on the potato that was baked in the fire.

IMO this was more of a sirloin roast but regardless it was amazing!

I cook a lot of pork loin, going to have to try this, might just cut slits, imbed shredded cheddar like I do garlic cloves and jalapeños, maybe I'll do all three. Keith that looks fantastic :thumb:

That is so incredibly delicious looking! That goes beyond thinking outside of the box! Great job on another one of your fine cooks Keith, I look forward to coming on here for a lot of reasons...one of them is to see what you have cooked!! :clap2::clap2:

I cook a lot of pork loin, going to have to try this, might just cut slits, imbed shredded cheddar like I do garlic cloves and jalapeños, maybe I'll do all three. Keith that looks fantastic :thumb:
Interesting, let me know how that works.

Next time for me I think I'm going to put the cheese in a glass of sorts and double boil, that way it'll be easier to get it into the injector. I used a mix of cheddar cheese spread and block cheddar this round.

lookin crazy good!
It sure was Tom and I know what's for lunch today! lol :hungry:

That is so incredibly delicious looking! That goes beyond thinking outside of the box! Great job on another one of your fine cooks Keith, I look forward to coming on here for a lot of reasons...one of them is to see what you have cooked!! :clap2::clap2:
Thank you very much! Brethren on here make lots prettier meals than me but I do try to be creative! lol

Back