• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

$109 Pit Boss 5-Series Vertical Pellet Smoker

Did you pick one up? As a life long fan of this smoker since about five hours ago I would highly recommend that you do so.

Did you pick one up? As a life long fan of this smoker since about five hours ago I would highly recommend that you do so.
Bought both they had. Other walmarts in my area showed "limited stock" so i drove 30 minutes to the one that showed actual stock numbers to be safe. They said they just marked them down this morning and they had no sign or price on them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bought both they had. Other walmarts in my area showed "limited stock" so i drove 30 minutes to the one that showed actual stock numbers to be safe. They said they just marked them down this morning and they had no sign or price on them.

Nice!

Kind of glad these are sold out in my area. I couldn't pass that price up. Have been curious about these since the came out. Looking forward to your review.

Why.? :confused: you got a Pellet Pro......

I’m holding out for this bad boy to come down

b7546c23de09fca045a4ae832883c47f.jpg

About a month ago Walmart nearby had the barrelhouse cooker NIB for 105$.

Hmmmm...nearest one to me at that price is 57 miles. Locally, they're $199. Still a great deal. Trying to figure out if the $90 is worth a little drive.

I've booked-marked these links and just checked the inventory levels last night as one store with none in stock price was $109. Plenty of stock at full price at other stores but now its showing not available in my area. Same with the Pit Boss Classic 700. Maybe they're updating right now.

Just saw a large BGE via CL. Have a request for a link in the gun forum.

Probably just need to play with the toys I already own. But I'm forwarding links to several family and a couple friends. After a while it's almost as much fun to watch someone else catch the fish. Almost

Thin Mint anybody??

Back