• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Texas BBQ Brethren Bash Spring 2018 Planning

Larry,

You are bringing more sausage, right?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well with Turkey day done and over Shelly and I may take a look at the other park on Lake Ray Roberts either tomorrow or next weekend.
A few have asked if we could move it over to the Johnson Branch Unit.
My thoughts are that I would like to have the cookers closer to the Pavilion.
What are your thoughts on this!! :mrgreen:

Well with Turkey day done and over Shelly and I may take a look at the other park on Lake Ray Roberts either tomorrow or next weekend.
A few have asked if we could move it over to the Johnson Branch Unit.
My thoughts are that I would like to have the cookers closer to the Pavilion.
What are your thoughts on this!! :mrgreen:

We did Johnson one year, and to be honest it is a pain in the a$$ to get there going way north just to go West a bit and then heading right back down to the south to end up only a little bit from Isle (but not connected through any logical road or causeway. I suspect the turnout from folks who can otherwise hit Isle fairly quickly will suffer quite a bit.

We did Johnson one year, and to be honest it is a pain in the a$$ to get there going way north just to go West a bit and then heading right back down to the south to end up only a little bit from Isle (but not connected through any logical road or causeway. I suspect the turnout from folks who can otherwise hit Isle fairly quickly will suffer quite a bit.

Good to hear that,Thanks!
I may just bring my honda rider and pull Shirley to the Pavilion!!:mrgreen:

I like Johnson Branch better. One Pavillion is close to parking lot, the other is not so much.

Ditto. Johnson Branch is farther to travel to for the majority of folks who have attended past bashes.

Going to be honest here... once you’re in that area I don’t think a few more miles north, east, south, or west will deter anyone. I prefer the location that will provide us with the best experience, which is talking shop next to our cookers.

I say since it's been turned into a debate we should let the OG's decide. They started all this so...
As just another newb I'll go with whatever they decide.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think hosting the Fall Bash makes you an OG. Unless that was all Hotch’s work.

I think hosting the Fall Bash makes you an OG. Unless that was all Hotch’s work.
I'm local at the fall bash but there's no holding Hotch back when he gets started. I was referring to the 4 or 5 guys that were at the very first bash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back