Taco or Wrap?

Both are in the sandwich group, so if it looks like a sandwich, and tastes like a sandwich....

So where did you find the mesquite flour tortillas? I have heard of them and there are classes in Tucson where they teach people how to gather the pods, make the flour and make bake goods however never seen the already made tortillas. How do they taste?

The Intelligent Design store in Amarillo. A little sweeter tasting than you’d expect. Excellent texture. No preservatives they have to be kept frozen. I don’t believe they ship. Price is comparable to Siete- buck each. I’m out now and next purchase will be Siete or the half as much Coconut flour. Nothing I’ve tried matches the pillowy fluffiness Of flour or the taste of roasted corn, but there are edible alternatives for those of us seeking such things.

The Intelligent Design store in Amarillo. A little sweeter tasting than you’d expect. Excellent texture. No preservatives they have to be kept frozen. I don’t believe they ship. Price is comparable to Siete- buck each. I’m out now and next purchase will be Siete or the half as much Coconut flour. Nothing I’ve tried matches the pillowy fluffiness Of flour or the taste of roasted corn, but there are edible alternatives for those of us seeking such things.

I figured they would be sweet as I have chewed on enough mesquite pods. I did a internet search and found some in Tucson, I also see they ship, tortillas are $5.00 a dozen. They also sell mesquite flour and mesquite pancake mix.

http://www.tortilleriaarevalo.com/

Back