Looking at getting a Blackstone

Just get one..... you will enjoy it.

Thanks for all the replies and this one just sums it up!!

Honestly my only drawback is I don’t want it to take away from the pellet grill and the PBC. I have been having so much fun on those to throw a new cooker into the mix. I gotta get out in that garage this weekend and try and get it cleaned out. Thinking of having a yard sale. That will get the garage cleaned and it will pay for the dang grill. Win Win!

There is a famous lady sage on here that LOVES her’s.....that right there should be enough to make most run out and get one.......Soon as I get a house that will be my first order of business I think....

Thanks for all the replies and this one just sums it up!!

Honestly my only drawback is I don’t want it to take away from the pellet grill and the PBC. I have been having so much fun on those to throw a new cooker into the mix. I gotta get out in that garage this weekend and try and get it cleaned out. Thinking of having a yard sale. That will get the garage cleaned and it will pay for the dang grill. Win Win!

It shouldn't take away from the PBC as they are very different animals. It will make you contemplate pellet or griddle if you are using the pellet to grill items.

Smashburgers are pretty damn fantastic. I generally throw a pound of bacon on it to start and then a bunch of onions and maybe peppers, depending on what I am going to make. So, like, just getting her warmed up for the cook involves a pound of bacon. You're not getting that with the pellet or the PBC :thumb:

Here is a look at my Camp Chef 36 in action. Sometimes it is good to have lots of room. I have chicken, potatoes, and asparagus all going at the same time.

KhtTuhL.jpg

I just bought a 28" two weeks ago and have used it at least 8 times. Great for many different types of cooks. Did an Al Pastor in the Pint and when i took it off, used the BS28 after to get all the other goodies worked in together. I would have liked the 36" but for $62 new I couldnt pass that up.

You will enjoy it no matter what you get.

Back