Franklin on Fire Management

The man just gives and gives and you talk about his hairstyle choices while you might be wearing your next to your best pair of Crocs. (those being reserved for Walmart - or church)

Not throwing stones- I'm in my best pair of crocs now :grin:

The man just gives and gives and you talk about his hairstyle choices while you might be wearing your next to your best pair of Crocs. (those being reserved for Walmart - or church)

Not throwing stones- I'm in my best pair of crocs now :grin:

I just Hit Walmart in my lawn mowing crocs - grass stained white ones....... My Fancy Crocs are Camo.........

The hair style, glasses, and side burns gives him kinda the Buddy Holley of bbq look. I like it.

Using a shovel to manage your fire feels good. I got myself a tiny shovel. Good vibes

Notice most of those pieces have bark….secret to cen.tx bbq. Thanks for the share. Learned some tips for the weekend.

Notice most of those pieces have bark….secret to cen.tx bbq. Thanks for the share. Learned some tips for the weekend.

I never remove bark from my splits nor really worry if they're too "green"; I don't think Franklin bothers either

I didn’t know that was a secret?
Who removes bark from smoke wood???

Lot of people suggest removing on the web. Ive noticed my pieces that are just wood don’t have as nice a smell.

The amount of bad BBQ advice I see on the web these days is staggering.
I blame YouTube & TikTok.

I’ve learned many lesson following bad advice. Lol. It has helped develop my cooking techniques though and always learning.

I’ve learned while working towards my undergraduate degree from Youtube University that if you’re not using a shovel you’re just smoking or grilling. It takes a shovel to make Barbecue. I remember being blasted the previous times I’ve mentioned this (Shovel Theorem)
Good Times

Last edited:
Back