VIDEO: Four Meat Wild Game Dinner in Alaska!

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Dad and I whipped up some moose steaks with an awesome three-part marinade: Newman's Italian, soy sauce, Worcestershire. Grilled them on a gutted out, nasty old Brinkmann over KBB that had been sitting out in the weather for a week or two. Even with less than ideal circumstances, BBQers always find a way!! šŸ˜‚

We also did some country fried Dall sheep shoulder steaks, country fried Buffalo liver with the darkest, richest gravy I've ever had, and poor man's lobster! It was an epic wild game fest.

I completely forgot to snap any photos because i was making it into a video for my YouTube channel, and it was so stinking stressful working on a four course dinner and trying to keep things hot for guests. Truly not trying to click bait you, usually I try to include photos and not just force you to click a video link to see the goods. But in this case I just honestly forgot to take photos. All I got is video. Watch if you want to!

https://youtu.be/KpywIea0960

Great video, thanks for sharing! When your daughter ate the buffalo liver, the other kiddo in the background is looking like "WHAT are you DOING to her?!?!???"!!:p

Great video mate, did you know you have an accent?

Back