The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Planning

Babybacks?!?!? Do you Texans know what those are? I thought only us midwesterners knew what babybacks were.

We finally got approval for our regular spot next to Belton Damn / Overlook Pavilion. Just like last year, they like to wait until the last minute.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Babybacks?!?!? Do you Texans know what those are? I thought only us midwesterners knew what babybacks were.

It is so damned annoying.

Every single store I visit here in a Ohio has racks and racks of pork chops on a bone (aka baby backs) and not a single rack of actually pork ribs (spares).

I even had one meat counter person (I refuse to call them a butcher), refer to them as baby back spare ribs.
You could probably see my eye roll all the way up there.

It is so damned annoying.

Every single store I visit here in a Ohio has racks and racks of pork chops on a bone (aka baby backs) and not a single rack of actually pork ribs (spares).

I even had one meat counter person (I refuse to call them a butcher), refer to them as baby back spare ribs.
You could probably see my eye roll all the way up there.
That's your malort karma...

Things are looking like they may line up for us to be there. Put us down as a definite maybe. Will bring paper products if we do come. Paper plates and paper towels? Hopefully we will see y'all there.

Things are looking like they may line up for us to be there. Put us down as a definite maybe. Will bring paper products if we do come. Paper plates and paper towels? Hopefully we will see y'all there.
That's definitely maybe good news.

Only 9 Days til the Bash!
This weekend would be a great time to get that cooler out along with a few camp chairs and a camp table would be great! :mrgreen:

I'm thinking of bringing some picnic table type benches

Went to fire up the Honda rider to pull my Shirley from the pool deck to the garage and had a dead battery! Got the new one installed and just finished pulling it around. Now I'm going to check the tires and load up on sticks.

Just 8 more sleeps til the Bash!! :mrgreen:

What do you say Andy?

I'll see if I can't bring a couple tables and a few chairs...

AND, I did get a request for a special delivery just for you! :biggrin1: :pound:

china-overloaded-cargo-bike-chairs-680x1024.jpg

Back