Eggstatic!

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Well got up early to start. Still have to line cutout lip with slit hose.
IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

Couldn't let the day go by without cooking.
IMG_2786.jpg

Got upper shelves with it. Must have been in a meat locker. Lots of corrosion. Gonna customize to fit around egg when open and paint. Will be good place for Foil, paper towels tools, seasoning and what have you.
5ec9_1.JPG

saweet table!

tighten those band bolts till they bend. if they ain't bent, they ain't tight enuf.

Looks good. You've been Eggsimilated!

Lookin' good so far, Norco! Welcome to the Eggsylum! :-D

Threw some garlic rolls on, gonna have to buy a pizza stone and cut it in half. That is provolone cheese on chicken. Not quite up to Thiedeye or Ricks photography skill yet.
IMG_2788.jpg

Notice the wrapped apples ready to go on.

Wow! Good lookin' apples. You work on Saturday night?

Over time. We test satellites and when they go in the chamber I run it runs 2-3 months 24/7. Everyone is burnt because the covered 3rd shift while I was on jury duty. Not real tough, think of Homer Simpson at Nuke plant with feet up eating donut's waiting for alarms. :biggrin:

you HAVE been assimilated!
using all that stored heat for good use and cooking and cooking and cooking. that's what i'm talkin about! :biggrin:

Over time. We test satellites and when they go in the chamber I run it runs 2-3 months 24/7. Everyone is burnt because the covered 3rd shift while I was on jury duty. Not real tough, think of Homer Simpson at Nuke plant with feet up eating donut's waiting for alarms. :biggrin:

As long as you get sprinkles, it's all good.

Done my share of 3rd shift. I actually preferred it over the other options.

That table worked out great!! I was wondering what the first cook would be....never would have guessed such a good combination.
applause.gif

Any trouble with fire control?

Now that's what i call an egg nest!! Once the shelve's are on maybe a small overhang to keep everything dry! (wet weather mod.) :biggrin:

That table worked out great!! I was wondering what the first cook would be....never would have guessed such a good combination.
applause.gif

Any trouble with fire control?

I started it and set rough temp and went to store. When I came back it was still where I set it. I opened bottom vent up and you could watch the temp climb. I closed it and settled nicely where I wanted it. I had went to a demo by Dr BBQ and paid attention, guess it stuck. Has anyone ever put a spring washer (not lock washer) on the adjustable lid? I don't like the way it just flops around.

I started it and set rough temp and went to store. When I came back it was still where I set it. I opened bottom vent up and you could watch the temp climb. I closed it and settled nicely where I wanted it. I had went to a demo by Dr BBQ and paid attention, guess it stuck. Has anyone ever put a spring washer (not lock washer) on the adjustable lid? I don't like the way it just flops around.

if you rotate the top on the dome so the slider screw is always facing you, the slider will not change positions when you open the dome. after you get some gunk built up on the top slider and daisey wheel, it will not move so easily.

Back