Blackstone 17” Griddle- Review

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Get it. If for no other reason than post Golf Taco Tuesday. Get It. I go through times where Ill cook 3-4 times in one week and times 3-4 per month. It’s nice to store out of the way when not in use. Easy to maintain-quick to heat- good heat. Sits well inside the SOB when in use (lid and vents wide open). Anyway happy Taco Tuesday

Last edited:
I have the 22" dual burner HSN exclusive version of that. I haven't used it yet and have owned it for almost a year. I am really slacking :p

I jumped on it when they were closing them out and I had a 20% off coupon as well. Think I ended up paying around $105 for the griddle, cover, and the griddle accessories tool kit.

Bought one last year when it was on sale for $58. Now that it is warmer I hope to use it more!

I grabbed the 17" last year when Amazon had them for $50 and had a $25 Amazon gift card to use up. It sees a lot of use after softball game's with my teammates. It has sat in the garage cabinet since last fall. The 36" Blackstone sees all the house use. 17" has been perfect for traveling though. Easily worth the money for smaller meals and traveling

We have a 22" and a 36" griddle, the Blackstone pizza oven and the Blackstone charcoal grill with 11 motorized skewers. They make some nice stuff.

I have the .17 and like it.I may toss it in my truck toolbox to cook lunch in the field.I would love to have the 22/28 as a weekend at home grill.I think I would really like the dual burner control on the .22 when the nest is empty.Most weekends.

I have the .17 and like it.I may toss it in my truck toolbox to cook lunch in the field.I would love to have the 22/28 as a weekend at home grill.I think I would really like the dual burner control on the .22 when the nest is empty.Most weekends.

I picked up the 28 on clearance for $120. It is really nice to cook on, but I should have picked up the 22 with the foldable legs and cover for my purposes. It is $147 now and I check Brickseek regularly for it to drop.

I picked one up during a Wal-mart clearance and keep it in my camper. Great size for the wife and I.

I love my Blackstone 17 tabletop griddle. I catered a taco party with it recently. Sometimes I cook on it indoors too. Great for camping when I'm cooking for the family. My favorite thing to cook on it is a big batch of fried rice.

Tacos - one of my weaknesses. Pair them with golf and you’ve got a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got a Blue Rhino 36 at Christmas.......best money I EVER spent. I can NOT recommend these griddles enough. My brother just got one from Sam’s mostly to shut me up from trying to get him to get one I think!!!

This literally takes less than a minute to set up. When not in use stored easily out of sight. I leave the Griddle top inside one of the cookers, the base regulator inside storage shed.

Last edited:
Nice set up Adams.
Just noticed, if you skooch the right cooker over a foot or so, you have room for at least 2 more. :laugh: Just trying to help..

Nice set up Adams.
Just noticed, if you skooch the right cooker over a foot or so, you have room for at least 2 more. :laugh: Just trying to help..

Thank You. I just ordered a tabletop steel cooker. You're fault.

You can't beat doing Burgers and Breakfast on the Griddle....:wink:

Attachments

• DSCN1934.jpg
    DSCN1934.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1946.jpg
    DSCN1946.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1947.jpg
    DSCN1947.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1941.jpg