DFW brisket alert

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
.99/lb at Tom Thumb. Grabbed two this morning. Now I just have to see if I'm allowed to cook them. Even if I am I'm sure the fire department will show up.

Well then start cooking and make sure u have enough for the fire dept. Make sure u give them some ribs.

Jorge said:
.99/lb at Tom Thumb. Grabbed two this morning. Now I just have to see if I'm allowed to cook them. Even if I am I'm sure the fire department will show up.

Can you hear anyone saying "Fark You" from the distant west? :8):

tommykendall said:
Can you hear anyone saying "Fark You" from the distant west? :8):

Barely. Call me tomorrow night around 7 your time, they should just be coming out of the cooker about thenjust in case it wasn't you. You should be out watering yoru tree in shorts about that time, right?

"Even if I am I'm sure the fire department will show up."

I have been ignoring that pesky burn ban for awhile now. They have not locked me up yet.

hornbri said:
"Even if I am I'm sure the fire department will show up."

I have been ignoring that pesky burn ban for awhile now. They have not locked me up yet.

I was cooking in Euless and there was no ban, but a neighbor smelled smoke..... Check Randalls down there, the sales in DFW and Austin are usually very similar.

Farker! I just checked the Randalls ad for this week and they have Brisket for 99cents a pound in Austin.

hornbri said:
Farker! I just checked the Randalls ad for this week and they have Brisket for 99cents a pound in Austin.

I hook you up and you brand me a farker? Guilty as charged. Cook it while you can!:-D Or, freeze it and cook when you can.

Thanks for the alert, Jorge. Will put Tom Thumb on my day off honey-do list.

I saw they also had mushrooms on sale as well. We should ship some to Bill for chili.

Back