**I'm Eggstatic!!** Family Portrait **

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
To finally have the "new guy" firmly nestled in his new home!

100_2959.jpg

My cracked LBGE has been relocated to the basement landing and seems to be enjoying his new "hand me down" nest. I fired it up with Kingsford to cure the Rutland gasket-is that so wrong?

100_2960.jpg

I'll be adding the side tables tomorrow, but decided to cheer him up with a "family portrait"!

100_2961.jpg

I found out that my old Big Green Egg is from an older mold casting and that the newer BGE's are larger and wider than the originals, as I realized when I tried to set it in the table and it got stuck 2/3 of the way in! I had to remove the decking and cut 1/4" off the opening!

I'm Eggstatic!

To finally have the "new guy" firmly nestled in his new home!

100_2959.jpg

My cracked LBGE has been relocated to the basement landing and seems to be enjoying his new "hand me down" nest. I fired it up with Kingsford to cure the Rutland gasket-is that so wrong?

100_2960.jpg

I'll be adding the side tables tomorrow, but decided to cheer him up with a "family portrait"!

100_2961.jpg

I found out that my old Big Green Egg is from an older mold casting and that the newer BGE's are larger and wider than the originals, as I realized when I tried to set it in the table and it got stuck 2/3 of the way in! I had to remove the decking and cut 1/4" off the opening!

I'm Eggstatic!

Cute family bro...:twisted: Any response from the mothership on your BGE?

Congratulations on the new baby. Nice pic of the family! Only thing, Poppa seems missing. :biggrin:

Very nice family! You must be a proud father. I'm assuming that they look more like you than your wife? :rolleyes:

That should be your Christmas card picture. Nice family portrait.

Did you put the Roman Numeral V on the middle cooker to represent your five cookers?:wink:

Eggsellent!

Looks like you're 5 away from an even dozen....

Slacker.... Farker! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back