• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

when my wife is away, she always worries if i'm gonna eat ok

RichardF

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
i'm glad that she's concerned about me (insert wink here)

the ingredients:

DSC05429.jpg

and

the finished product:

DSC05436-1.jpg

I wish I had those dining problems! You need to start doing that for two when she's not away and I think that will solve the issue! Good eats!

Looks like you will survive under such harsh conditions. If you haven't already, try the New Belgium, Abby brew.

Sometimes you just have to make due. :p Looks really good!

That meal is simple, elegant, and looks farkin tasty. Nice work, nice pron.

You need to start doing that for two when she's not away and I think that will solve the issue! Good eats!

she gets this all the time when she's home and i'm cooking. and she's (almost) as good on the grill as i am so i don't have to be the only one grilling. it's amazing how much her skills have improved once she embraced the power of a green thermopen. even if she knows i can fend for myself, i hope she'll always be concerned about me when she's away (insert smile here)

If you haven't already, try the New Belgium, Abby brew.

i've tried the abbey, it's a pretty good tasting 2x amber ale. and i'm a fan of their ranger ipa. a couple of weeks ago i got to sample *balls deep* a 2x ipa from 7-seas brewing co., a small brewery in gig harbor, wa. the beer tasted amazing with around a 9% alcohol content. i'm a big fan of 2x ales.

7-Seas Brewing

header_02.jpg

Richard.....Glad to see that you connected up with the 7 Seas Brewing Ale. We will be attending their One Year Anniversary Bash on the 31st of this month.

Richard.....Glad to see that you connected up with the 7 Seas Brewing Ale. We will be attending their One Year Anniversary Bash on the 31st of this month.

it was a total accident - had some days left over from a climbing trip so we found a cheap hotel in gig harbor and the brewery was in the parking lot. as much as i enjoyed conecting with 7-seas (all of their beers were great), i really wanted to connect with shannon behind the bar (did i just say that out loud...) make sure and say hello to shannon for me (insert wink here)

Back