• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

restaurant in Granbury TX

Dirtdad

Reaction score
So my wife and son are staying in Granbury, as my son looks at homes to buy. He is moving to the Fort Worth area early next year, transfering his job with Lockheed. They will be there saturday and sunday, flying back monday. Looking for recommendations for dinner. Tonight they had BBQ at some place called Mesquite Pit, thought it was good.
Thanks.

Options in the square: Eighteen Ninety Grill (fancy), Babe's Chicken Dinner House, and Ketzler's Schnitzal Haus and Biergarten. For BBQ, BBQ on the Brazos a few miles north of town in Cresson. Granbury is a great little town.

Options in the square: Eighteen Ninety Grill (fancy), Babe's Chicken Dinner House, and Ketzler's Schnitzal Haus and Biergarten. For BBQ, BBQ on the Brazos a few miles north of town in Cresson. Granbury is a great little town.

Agreed 100%

So I just spent 5 days with my son in Texas, went to Ketszlers, it was great! Thanks for the suggestion! Not sure Ill be back for a while. My son still hasnt found what he wants. Maybe hell invite his sister next time he goes out there (she lives in San Francisco). We also tried Stumpy's on the lake. It had nice margaritas, was fun from the point that we like lakes and marinas. Thanks again, and if you think of anything else, let us know!

Back