THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
It's been a thoroughly relaxing weekend out here in the middle of nowhere.

Broke out a rack of spares, hit 'em with Wicken Yanks Original Dry Rub and John Henry Pecan before they took a trip to the 22.5 kettle for the afternoon over apple.
- The flavors brought back memories of lots of fun with our British Family in Wicken, East Cambs.

4HlQRkBh.jpg

Pretty soon, CINCHOUSE and I scrounged though the pantry to discover that we had almost all the goods for a "Full English" breakfast (minus the mushrooms, and perhaps a good black pudding if we could find one). So, as we watched the Carolina Panthers defeat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Tottenham Hotspurs' Stadium near London, we devoured a feast.

H4KDc6Kh.jpg

It's Sunday... that means wings to go with the evening football.

X5YUVbEh.jpg

Korean Wings + Jamaican Jerk Wings really hit the spot.

U88wuf5h.jpg

SPg9hPZh.jpg

qwrsruhh.jpg

Y'all have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

But you know true English breakfast would have included floppy, half-cooked bacon! I never did get used to that while in UK.

We DID take a few liberties with the Full English :crazy: - I really wish we could find "black pudding" or good blood sausage (same basic thing) around here.

Back