Kamado Joe burgers

bosco0633

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Fired up the classic to 400, and added a few pieces of peach wood for smoking. I took a 4.5 lb. chuck roast and cut it up and ground it with my KA grinder. Single ground. Today I added the seasoning before I ran it through the grinder. It really mixed the seasoning in. I used Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust for seasoning. Pressed them into 6oz patties and 2 of them I made 8oz. patties.

Here is what we came up with!!! Love the single grind on the beef

_DSC0752.jpg

_DSC0753.jpg

_DSC0768.jpg

man look at this pic!!!!!!

_DSC0777.jpg

ready to go

_DSC0780.jpg

if you look at that patty that is why I love the single grind. Look how loose that meat is on that burger!!! So juicy

_DSC0781.jpg

That's a mighty fine burger. Looks great with the fries.

Hamburger is my favorite cut of beef !!

I LOVE KJ burgers...they are the absolute best! Great work! Our dinner tonight was also burgers cooked on our KJ Junior by my 7 year old daughter. :thumb:

Haven't done a burger on my bigjoe yet. What have I been thinking. Black KJ looks nice. Wish they kept the color option

Awesome lookin burgers.
I must also ask, how many months per year do you get usage out of that pool up there? :shock:

I use a press stacker that I purchased with a scale for uniformity. It helps keep my OCD in check lol!!!

The pool opens the first of May and we run the heater until June. Close in September so 5 months in total.

The black was a great option but understand their reasoning to keep one colour. I am glad that I got the jr. and classic in black to match the big joe while they were still around!!

Back