"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Sunday I am planning on some Chicken thighs legs and wings. Haven't decided on the sides yet. Looking forward to it, been a month or so since the Stumps has been out of the garage.

Happy Friday Phu! I plan on giving my offset some love tomorrow (it has been neglected). 10 lbs of leg quarters, 2 racks of beef backs and a rack of spares are all thawing in the fridge. Three meets is the main dish, the side and the dessert when I cook. Maybe I have a chub in the fridge, and I can add a fatty as an appetizer. :-D

Doing thick cut pork chops on the SJS today and beef ribs on the WSM tomorrow.

Breaking in my new UDS this weekend with a butt and few racks of ribs. Nervous and excited all at the same time.

Phu - I remember that Phlanksteak you cooked a while back - Pharking delicious! I've made it a Phew times since. It's great stuPh!

Not sure what I'm gonna do. Just going to see what looks good. Maybe poultry or something kinda lean - want to continue shedding some #'s.

Pork butt and some baloney for a family friend that lost her grandad. Good BBQ helps heal.

We're picking up our new (to us; it is used) Southern Q GF smoker on Sunday, so we'll be breaking it in with some chicken practice for competitions :). Tomorrow we'll probably do some bone in pork chops on the Weber Kettle.

Wings & chicken breast for salads this evening.

Butts & ribs tomorrow or Sunday.

Back at ya there Phu!

Not sure yet, maybe smokin some spares or a chicken or maybe just some dessert

I wasn't planning on anything until I heard that it is going up to 40 tomorrow. I'll see if I can scrounge up some Kingsford

Daughter visiting from AL, so's she made a request for bb ribs. Throwin a chicken cordon blu fatty on for good measure. Oh yeah... ABT's while were waitin on da ribs.

Pork butt and ribs go on in the morning for my birthday dinner. Then whatever else comes to mind throughout the day.

Long week Phu with lots of travel, glad to be home! 12 hours 3 planes yesterday just to get from Colorado to Ohio. Didn't eat for about 30 hours. Slept the sleep of the dead after getting home at midnight last night. Went shopping today. Renewed, vigorous and ready to cook!

Meatloaf for tomorrow on the smoker and smoke a duck to pull apart Sunday for Etoufee! Then have a 7lb pork butt for making some Andouille! Busy weekend ahead. Oh yeah a pork loin (half of it for Canadian bacon). Pron forthcoming. Hope everybody enjoys their weekend efforts!!!!

Tonight did salmon with Alder wood on the Performer
Saturday is loin backs on the pellet pooper
Sunday is thick cut pork chops on the 26"

Great weather here all weekend. Very happy.

Back