Bean Meat

Are those SRF franks with the sausage? Beanee weenee on steroids, sounds good. Sadly we won't be smelling fresh mown around here for a couple more months.

I apologize for two threads on one cook. Iphone acting weird. I’ve done everything I can google to do, but keep getting an Amazon you’re a winner pop up, posts showing up delayed.

Anyway- my apologies. I’ll hush and wash dishes now. ;-))

I hate you.....green grass smelling, sausage and briskets cooking, spring time enjoyer!

I think I smell the beans though.:grin:

The food, as always, looks fantastic. The grass in the first picture...looks a little too green for your neck of the woods at this time of the year... a little photoshop maybe? :-D

The food, as always, looks fantastic. The grass in the first picture...looks a little too green for your neck of the woods at this time of the year... a little photoshop maybe? :-D

I may have don’t remember. However opened front door and took this photo. As is no lightening nor darkening. Just a photo

Last edited:
Now that is a plate I could sink my teeth into, nice work and those beans look amazing.

You deserve yard of the month for sure. My parents in law used to live in Sleepy Hollow. You really should be proud of your yard as well as your great cooking.

You deserve yard of the month for sure. My parents in law used to live in Sleepy Hollow. You really should be proud of your yard as well as your great cooking.

That’s very kind- thank you. This was one of those cooks where the photography made the menu. I just obtained the peach butcher paper and couldn’t wait to take a photo of a BBQ Platter. I do that sometimes when I cook- Make Stuff Up to make a decent photo. Keeps it interesting.

There are a ton of talented cooks on this site. I claim to be an advanced beginner. I learn something new every day.

Saw where tri tips are on sale starting tomorrow. There are several tri tip gurus around, ill try not to embarrass myself.

Thanks again for the compliments.

PS- my “thanks” button is not working. I’ve probably messed up a setting. Thanks everyone for remarks.

Back in business. Cookies blocked- pop ups blocked. Changing the settings allowed me to say “thanks”

Last edited:
Back