A house divided…

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Two wanted steak, two wanted pork chops…

Both grilled at 675° at the same time. Steaks sat on the counter for a little over an hour, pork chops sat on the counter for a little less than half an hour. Pork chops and steaks came off at the same time. Steaks were 120°ish pork chops were 140°ish… Everybody happy happy happy…

Yes I ate my veggies (A brussel sprout with butter…)

Steaks were NAILED! Didn’t get a pic of the cut chops cause they were devoured!

Quick tip… If your steaks are not coming to room temp in your time frame? Turn the oven on to warm and put the steaks under the vent! Problem solved …

Between the 3 lbs of steak there’s enough “leftovers” for steak and eggs for breakfast…

Thanks for lookin!

Kudos, that's how it's done

Great cook but, between pork and ribeyes. No contest ribeyes. Would have been no leftovers here with 2 teenage boys

I'll def be divided given the choice to choose only one. :hungry:

Killer!

Thanks y’all!

Sure you can double down Kevin!

Yes, Grill Grates, they’re worth it.

And yet ANOTHER “unfortunately!”

I’m gonna have to screw something up and post it so Bob can laugh and point fingers at me :laugh:

You wouldn't be interested in adopting a middle-aged man, would you? Excellent work!

Cooked to Perfection My grill grates did not get packed for my move to MA- gave them to my son with my old weber gasser Need to get new ones but cost has gone up a lot since I bought those Cooking a steak on those on the other side is like cooking on a flat top- puts a nice crust on them and sear

Jeremy, both of those are cooked beautifully! Please give me some advice, how do you get such good grate marks on your meat? I use my grill grates too, but I don't get anywhere near your results....if nothing else will just have to load up and go to Oklahoma and get a hands on lesson. Keep killin' it brother!

Sure thing Joedy.

High heat, and don’t touch it!

Use the tongs to place it where you want it and leave it be!

If you want a cross hatch move your steak to a different location because where it has been cooking the heat has been sucked out and into the steak.

I season meat at least an hour before it goes on and I think that plays a part as well by drawing the moisture to the surface.

Also sugar content has a lot to do with too, so those seasonings will give you grill marks much quicker.

Sure thing Joedy.

High heat, and don’t touch it!

Use the tongs to place it where you want it and leave it be!

If you want a cross hatch move your steak to a different location because where it has been cooking the heat has been sucked out and into the steak.

I season meat at least an hour before it goes on and I think that plays a part as well by drawing the moisture to the surface.

Also sugar content has a lot to do with too, so those seasonings will give you grill marks much quicker.

Think my problem may be not doing heat high enough. I go like 350* and feel like that might not be high enough. Thanks for the tips.

I cook chicken at 375° and have no problem, I would think 350° would do it, but crank it up a bit and give it a go!

Back