Zeta’s gone.....

Sounds like this ain’t your first hurricane. You sound way too chill... lol. Let’s see some pics!!! :)

Won’t load unfortunately. I’ve tried but the cell network is overloaded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like this ain’t your first hurricane. You sound way too chill... lol. Let’s see some pics!!! :)

Nah. Camille (a bitch), Frederick, Elena, Georges, Katrina (a real bitch!). This one was only 100 mph winds. At least it went through fast and the temps dropped. Suppose to get down to 49 tonight.

Sons a lineman for comcast, headed to Atlanta tomorrow or Saturday then work their way into Mississippi said somewhere between 10-20 out unless something changes

I am just glad you guys didnt have too much damage, You have been hammered this year. Reminds me of when Wilmington NC seemed to have a Target on the beach about 15 years ago.
04, we got hit with two in two weeks, both cat 3. So I really feel for you guys.

I remember Frederick, I was evacuating crew from some rigs on a supply ship, too bad for the copters to fly. That was harrowing.

Zeta makes the 7th named storm to hit Louisiana this year. Been a Biiiich! Lara hit us hard. Mississippi and Alabama getting the worst of this one.

mQvH7FI.jpg

Yeah it was a strong 1 when it hit. I’m glad it was fast. 100,000 without power in Harrison County. Gonna be hard to find a good roofer. Hey 90 that ru s along the beach is closed, but it’s mostly for sand removal. It’s a bitch to be off for a few days just to do cleanup. Of we’ll such is life on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Still worth it. Fishing will probably be good for the nextt week or so.

Not so bad. Camille 1969, Frederick 1979, Elena 1985, George’s 1995, Katrina 2005 and now Zeta 2020. Beats freezing weather and shoveling snow.

Power’s back on, internet and cable up! A friend gave me some fresh speckled trout so they’re going in the oven tonite!
1b2e3bf864f16cd89efc96c5143f2d4c.jpg

Back