"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?“

Happy Phriday, Pholks! I think I am skipping the great outdoors this weekend. First weekend that I don't risk kicking the A/C on by using the oven, so that's the plan. Went from high 80s and A/C to 30s and heater in the course of 2 days this week.

A while back cowgirl posted that she had been the Test Pilot trying the Arby’s Short Rib Sandwich. I’ve been waiting for a chance to reciprocate and display my belief in team efforts, my ability to be a team player. Headed to Sam’s to buy their pre cooked and sauced burnt ends (they’re beef). Whilst holding them in my hand a white coat emerges from the cutting area and begins stocking brisket in a nearby bin. I had to look. I bought a just under 11# USDA Prime brisket for $29
Pre cooked Pre packaged Burnt ends will have to wait. There is no “I” in burnt ends, however there is in “Prime”.
I benched myself

Last edited:
It’s Deep autumn here in South Wales, UK.... so it’s batch cooking curries, stews and bolognese for me and stashing in the freezer

Probably no bbq now for the next 5mths, with short days and long dark evenings of cold wet weather

Tonight I'm boiling down the leftover "practice" turkey for turkey noodle soup. I'm not sure about Sat or Sun. Kroger has butts for 99cents/lb so I may grab a few for the freezer. Have a great weekend everyone.

Not sure tonight, probably tacos or greek phood from one of the places we like. Tomorrow I'm going to try and bust out the blackstone phor some smash burgers while throwing out junk and getting things packed to move in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone has a phantastic weekend!

Back