Phubar's "Happy Phriday Pharkers...what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tomorrow we're having a sort of tailgate party meeting in Delft with the Dutch Brethren.
We're gonna bring out our mini smokers...most of them are WGA's.
I'll be doing some groceries in a few minutes but most probably I'm gonna get me some head of loins,ground beef for some mini burgers and maybe a little treat for myself.

Have a nice weekend y'all!!!:cool:

Cookin 4 briskey's for local establishment, ABT's and a fattie for our treats as we watch the smoke.

Hopefully my phirst tri tip and abt's, wings and half chickens. Also gonna grill up some corn.

Don't think im doing any this weekend.. last weekend i did spares with blues hog rub/rays sauce... it was ok.. BUT the same combo on chicken wings was AMAZING... I just got some tenn red/bovine bold.. havn't decided what to try them on yet:)

P.S. i can't stop tasting the bovine bold.. its like eating a snack all by itself....

FIRST COOK ON THE NEW (to me) SMOKER TOMORROW!!!

Smoking a butt for my brother, he's also bringing over some beef short ribs. I'm not sure (depends on what I see at Sam's later) if I'm gonna try my first tri-tip or brisket (maybe only the point) and maybe another butt, will put together ABT's, fatties and maybe MOINK's.

Gonna do my virgin "all wood" cook on the OK Joe's as well!:thumb:

Can't WAIT!!

Tomorrow we're having a sort of tailgate party meeting in Delft with the Dutch Brethren.
We're gonna bring out our mini smokers...most of them are WGA's.
I'll be doing some groceries in a few minutes but most probably I'm gonna get me some head of loins,ground beef for some mini burgers and maybe a little treat for myself.

Have a nice weekend y'all!!!:cool:

Sounds like a nice way to spend the day Phu. Tell the Dutch Brethren Hi for me. ...and take pics please. :-D

Ribs n' fatties on the UDS and just maybe a beer or two will disappear. Trying lump out for the first time as well.

Just finished grilling some Salmon. Doing some BB ribs for my sons birthday Sunday.

Brisket (whole packer) and chicken thighs at some point this weekend with some ABT's of course.

Brother-in-law in town, weekend off -

Phriday: T-Bones, roasted corn, taters w/bacon, onion & roasted garlic...they we're good!
Saturday: Barley's Brewhouse (local eatery).
Sunday: Baby backs, pit beans for Sunday dinner; phatties, Canadian (back) bacon for next week's breakfast.

Putting on a brisket (full packer) around midnight (hoping storm blows past in time) and then will smoke some thighs and some sausage tomorrow morning. Want to give a try with some burnt ends with the point, will have to see how that goes though. Making up a mess of beans too...

I feel a gout attack in the near future!

Taking some ABT's to my uncle's house on Saturday and doing this packer brisket, dusted with Dizzy Pig Redeye Express, on the UDS Sunday. Haven't decided on the sides yet but i'm strongly considering roasted corn and black bean salad:becky:

Attachments

• brisket.jpg
    brisket.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 22
1 of 2 Deer Leg Roasts that the UDS and some time maybe 12 hours in Braising Liquid, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapeños, and The meat will be Injected with some Kosmos Beef Injection with 1 parts Water and 1 parts Vinegar as the Liquid

Back