Breakfast is ready and a new salsa ta’ BOOT

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
16 farm fresh eggs, a splash of 1/2 n 1/2, some Albukirky Casa in a vintage Pyrex

A cup and a half (roughly) of grated cheese

Cheese into the beaten egg

Then brown and crumbled hot sausage cooled down, a squirt of mustard and a splash of Valentina...

Dump it in a half pan and cooked at 350 in Mabel till the center was done...

Lets eat!!!

The new salsa? It’s freakin AWESOME!!!!

Last edited:
I saw that salsa at the store yesterday. Now I’m going to have to try that, looks great.

Eggs looks great.
I agree that fire roasted salsa is the way to go. The only way that I've made mine for years.

THAT is my kinda breakfast.I use that same salsa.It and the Verde.The Fire Roasted medium is my favorite in both the Roja and Verde.NICE!

stuff is an excellent jarred salsa

you ever need a delicious crockpot meal on taco tuesday, just chunk/dice up a butt and dump a jar of that.

Some fine ingredients! I'm hungry now.

That is a great looking breakfast and I see that salsa all the time but have never tried it. That must now change. 16 eggs! The chickens must be working overtime for you.

Thanks fer the kind werds y’all!

Herdez salsas are fantastic but this roasted is over the top! I don’t know that it’s new, I just know that I’ve never seen it around here, and I check the salsa section every time I go to the store!

No chips for me till April 1st but you can BET I’ll have a jar of this and a small bag of On the Border chips and be living LARGE that day!

Once again I can find nothing to criticize regarding your post. Please don't let that happen again!

Sorry to disappoint again Bob, I’ll do my best to screw something up this weekend to give you to attack me for :loco:

Thanks for the kind werds y’all...

Back