MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-09-2019, 10:35 AM   #46
16Adams
somebody shut me the fark up.

I’ve actually saved so much lately I’m broke for the month. Or she thinks. All I said was Glenda would allow me to ride one of the Flying Monkeys. She melted. It’s cold but comfortable on the patio this morning snuggled up next to The SOB

Thanks from: --->

Old 02-09-2019, 12:06 PM   #47
johnnylightnin
Full Fledged Farker

Anybody have upgraded brickseek membership? Is it worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-09-2019, 02:27 PM   #48
sliding_billy

Name/Nickname : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtexas1 View Post
Pit boss pellets 40LBS - $14.99.
https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventor...sku=1000332371

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was down to my last few buckets (plus what was in the DC hopper and the Copperhead hopper), so I grabbed one bag at my local Lowes.

I've been wanting to try the Pit Boss hickory pellets. I still prefer Cookinpellets hickory to other pellets, but the price is terrible unless you are buying in bulk or live close to a retailer. The Pit Boss site has the hickory listed for $29.99 for a 40 lb bag. I figured that wouldn't be bad with the 25% coupon code they send you for registering the smoker. Put a bag in the cart to make sure the code worked. $7.50 off as expected, so I rated the shipping. I actually laughed outload when it came back at around $35 to ship. Amazon has them listed for $24 with free prime shipping. I hate to see a coupon go to waste, but Pit Boss is just embarrassing themselves by even sending that one. they only have a few accessories listed on their site, and they are all way overpriced. The pellet shipping one was just funny. Why even waste someone's time managing that item on the web page much less a customer going through the process of fining out that you are not even close to competitive after a 25% coupon. Oh, and now they are listed as out of stock.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #49
charrederhead
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
Weber Performer Premium 22" Charcoal Grill Black, Home Depot In-store Clearance $88 YMMV

https://brickseek.com/home-depot-inv...?sku=205504258

For HD, BS won't list clearance price, it will just say CLEARANCE.

Thanks! I've been wanting to buy a metal performer table to upgrade my Gen 2 C&B lime...for a few more bucks I got the whole shabang.

Earlier in the week I grabbed 2 Weber charcoal rakes @ $3.50 ea. and some B&B Hickory lump 20# bags @ $5 ea. Then there was that freak free Blackstone 22" griddle w/ cover @ Home Depot.

When you're hot you're hot...

Old 02-09-2019, 09:37 PM   #50
ulc
is one Smokin' Farker

Scored $88 Weber Performer Premium at HD. They had 3 but I only bought one. It looks like someone else bought the other 2 after I left.
ulc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 12:29 PM   #51
pjtexas1

Name/Nickname : Texas Pete

Still seeing 9 Weber jumbo joe premiums for $19 and 2 OKJ highlands for $69 close to me.

SF 24x36 Midnight Edition / Mak 1-Star /Abe's 48" Insulated Cabinet / 22.5 OTG / 28" BS / Jimmy with CB Roti and pizza kit / Red Box on custom cart / Char-Griller Kettle / Barrel House Cooker / Pit Boss Copperhead / Char-Griller Akorn Jr

pjtexas1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 12:36 PM   #52
70monte
is One Chatty Farker

All 8 HD's in a 87 mile radius are out of the Performers. I don't need one but I was just curious to see if there were any around.

Old 02-10-2019, 12:44 PM   #53
pjtexas1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70monte View Post
All 8 HD's in a 87 mile radius are out of the Performers. I don't need one but I was just curious to see if there were any around.
None around me. I wasn't sure i needed one and then they all disappeared.

SF 24x36 Midnight Edition / Mak 1-Star /Abe's 48" Insulated Cabinet / 22.5 OTG / 28" BS / Jimmy with CB Roti and pizza kit / Red Box on custom cart / Char-Griller Kettle / Barrel House Cooker / Pit Boss Copperhead / Char-Griller Akorn Jr

Old 02-11-2019, 11:00 AM   #54
charrederhead
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Pete

https://brickseek.com/walmart-invent...?sku=473781008

Blackstone 28" griddle w/ cover $70

Thanks from:--->
Old 02-12-2019, 06:46 AM   #55
pjtexas1

Has anyone seen walmart restock the BHC after you bought the last one?

Old 02-12-2019, 07:53 AM   #56
drunkenmeatfist
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Sammy

Quote:
Has anyone seen walmart restock the BHC after you bought the last one?

Not here. There is still at least one at the store I bought mine at. The $45 price tag kinda makes me want to go buy it even though I already have one.
drunkenmeatfist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 07:55 AM   #57
northof8
On the road to being a farker

only limited stock now on the copperhead at two locations. People snatching them at 199. Probably going to miss on it waiting for another drop.

Old 02-12-2019, 08:00 AM   #58
pjtexas1

Quote:
Originally Posted by northof8 View Post
only limited stock now on the copperhead at two locations. People snatching them at 199. Probably going to miss on it waiting for another drop.
Buy and return with the highest receipt if they drop to $109.

Old 02-12-2019, 08:09 AM   #59
Stlsportster
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Parental Assigned Label

Quote:
Buy and return with the highest receipt if they drop to $109.

See, I don’t think I’d pay more that $109. At that price even my wife said it would be stupid not to buy it.

3 stores within 20 miles have it for 199. 3-4 in stock. I’m crossing my fingers.
Stlsportster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #60
pjtexas1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlsportster View Post
See, I don’t think I’d pay more that $109. At that price even my wife said it would be stupid not to buy it.

3 stores within 20 miles have it for 199. 3-4 in stock. I’m crossing my fingers.
I get it. I wanted the Akorn Kamado that everyone was buying for $69. They had 1 left at full price of $288. They said i could have it for $100 because i just bought the last BHC. I passed as i don't need it... just want the thrill of finding one at the lowest price possible. It is a disease or mental illness.

Thanks from: --->