• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Inkbird Collection Keeps Growing

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
8F850zv.jpg

Thanks to "Kenink" for the deals he posts.

Waiting to hear about the sous vide, but I grabbed the 6 probe on the Amazon flash deal this morning. It ws already in my Amazon wish list. I figured the flash deal was kerma.

Just got it Tuesday, will probably give it a go this weekend. More to come.

I thought this was Happy's thread. [emoji23]
I'm way behind. I only have 1 InkBird product.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the Ink Bird IRF-4s that goes to 1500 feet and love it. I just ordered the sous vide cooker this morning. Can only imagine I will be pleased with it also.

The four and six on the right connect thru bluetooth on the BBQ Go app.

I saw someone said something about an amazon deal on the 6 probe thermometer, what kind of deal we talking about?

Do any of the therms have a phone app?

"Hi. I'm calling you from my new Inkbird Bar-B-Que thermometer.
I'm not available right now. Probably chuckin Charcoal, or flippin my meat.
But you leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get my finners licked clean."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have the IBT 4XP that has the App. In all honesty, I'm disappointed in it.
So I have an IRF 4S that is stand alone with WiFi read out. That is the bomb and doesn't tie up my phone.
But, YMMV.

I bought a IBT 4XP for my Son In Law for his birthday. He uses his phone so much that when Apple comes out with an implant, he'll be first in line. :thumb:

How do the instant reads compare to the thermapen. I have the older thermapen, and it has always been solid. I would not mind getting something newer and retiring the thermapen to the travel trailer. I was thinking of buying the MK4.

Back