• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Lone Star Grillz Product Released Today

“Revolutionary new heat distribution system cooks top down with our “cross flow” technology. This system doesn’t need any plates or diffusers to get even grate temps”

Surely the most interesting aspect of this announcement? The few pics don’t give away much ... any real world information?

I’m sure the firebox to cook chamber Hole is baffled/deflected up then the exhaust is low. ?
Several Pits do this but his baffle is Probally Unique/ Different.

Heat and smoke probally goes up thru a double wall (between FB and cc) like a reverse flow cabinet smoker.? Or thru a channel/tube.

Last edited:
“Revolutionary new heat distribution system cooks top down with our “cross flow” technology. This system doesn’t need any plates or diffusers to get even grate temps”

Surely the most interesting aspect of this announcement? The few pics don’t give away much ... any real world information?

They do a walkaround video on YouTube for every model they offer. They told me the video for these new models will be up in 7-10 days. I'm sure that'll explain it all.

I’m sure the firebox to cook chamber Hole is baffled/deflected up then the exhaust is low.
Several Pits do this but his baffle is Probally Unique/ Different.

Heat and smoke probally goes up thru a double wall (between FB and cc) like a reverse flow cabinet smoker.? Or thru a channel/tube.

I'll be able to tell you myself soon . . . . I just took one for the team. New thread on the purchase coming shortly.....

Shipped or Roadtrip.? If road trip -stop by my house so I can play with this New BadAzz Smoker.......:heh:

Shipped or Roadtrip.? If road trip -stop by my house so I can play with this New BadAzz Smoker.......:heh:

I would LOVE to do a Texas roadtrip someday with my wife and kids, bring a truck and trailer, and just go pickin' through the whole state :) I'd come home with some treasures to make the folks up North here drool!

But not this time.

Shipping on this unit was shockingly affordable. It literally went from $308 on the 24x36 model I originally was after, to $150 on this one. I'll stay pay the $75 and $75 fees for res delivery and liftgate, but that's pretty industry standard from what my freight guy at work tells me. Also, the crating fee on this one is $95 instead of the $150 for the 24x36. I just posted a pretty lengthy explanation of the whole process with LSG.

I would LOVE to do a Texas roadtrip someday with my wife and kids, bring a truck and trailer, and just go pickin' through the whole state :) I'd come home with some treasures to make the folks up North here drool!

But not this time.

Shipping on this unit was shockingly affordable. It literally went from $308 on the 24x36 model I originally was after, to $150 on this one. I'll stay pay the $75 and $75 fees for res delivery and liftgate, but that's pretty industry standard from what my freight guy at work tells me. Also, the crating fee on this one is $95 instead of the $150 for the 24x36. I just posted a pretty lengthy explanation of the whole process with LSG.

Which of the new models did you order?

Back