Siu Yuk (Crispy Pork Belly) w/ Bok Choy & Oyster Mushroom Stir Fry

Damn Josh! Holy Moly! You nailed it on so many levels but this is what screams "SOLD!"

:hungry:

QX6lJkh.jpg

Damn Josh! Holy Moly! You nailed it on so many levels but this is what screams "SOLD!"

:hungry:

QX6lJkh.jpg

Thanks Brother. It was one of those meals, where it just came together perfectly. Not too hard, when you start with pork belly.

Thanks Brother. It was one of those meals, where it just came together perfectly. Not too hard, when you start with pork belly.

I bet and I totally hear you on everything coming together. Case in point. :thumb:

Looks great Josh!

Why do you avoid soybeans?

That looks stunningly good!

Thank You

Looks great Josh!

Why do you avoid soybeans?

Thanks Norm.

Soybeans and soy products are not allowed on Keto. I believe it is due to the Leptin content, which can affect hunger signals. But, there is a lot of controversy on whether soy is good or bad for you. I have read that it affects estrogen levels in men. Plus soybean products are high in GMO's and is one of the most pesticide heavy crops there is.

All that, and with the exception of soy sauce, I really don't care much for the taste.

Not around here they aren't, yes it has a glysophate resistant gene in it but for the most part they are less sprayed than corn for example.

I do understand the keto part though and it's your choice to buy what you're comfortable with :)

Wow....just WOW! About as close to perfection as one can get!

Not around here they aren't, yes it has a glysophate resistant gene in it but for the most part they are less sprayed than corn for example.

I do understand the keto part though and it's your choice to buy what you're comfortable with :)

I only know what I have read on the subject, and that isn't a lot. You can find conflicting reports for sure. While I don't completely abstain, I don't think it is a bad dieting decision, to eliminate as much processed food out of your life as possible.

Back