I had one job-Black Garlic

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Bride said I could name one ingredient then stand back. I said “black garlic “. And away she went. Home made spaghetti sauce from this years garden. Meatballs. Served on spaghetti squash topped with Parmesan Cheese. Nice.
IMF begins.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what 16Adams, the quality of your photos matches the quality of your grub. I can tell one of your posts by either one.

Looks great we are doing chicken breast parm with spaghetti squash tonight. Enjoy brother!

Awesome, sounds great.

Looks great as usual Adams, I'm struggling with the Black Garlic reference

Looks great as usual Adams, I'm struggling with the Black Garlic reference

I had one job is a nod to "You had one job", which is now a meme that is the phrase uttered before an epic fail occurred.

"You had one job; Checking the O-Rings on Challenger."
"You had one job; Wiping the audiotapes from Watergate."
"You had one job; Checking the air pressure in those footballs."

So I'm thinking that of all of the ingredients he could have named, he chose black garlic and the missus nailed it. He could have said truffles or guanciale or epazote, but nooooooooo....he chose black garlic.

Actually, your wife on on to something and you should check it out. Black Garlic is an awesome spice/condiment. Basically you load a rice cooker with garlic bulbs, put it on "warm" and let it go for about 3 weeks.

Google it.

Your Bride is killing it, well done. :thumb:

Killer plate...:thumb:

Looks pretty good. I could never get used to the spaghetti squash though. Doesn't taste like al dente pasta to me.

Back