MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #16
douglaslizard
Full Fledged Farker

wow ,i missed 29,was about ready to sell all my smokers grills and give away all my bbq tools,seasonings and all,but then when i went back and looked noticed i skipped a question and threw my whole score off,so really i only missed 4
22.5" Weber OTS
bbq pro offset smoker
bbq grillware stainless charcoal grill
2 ecbs
120 Gallon stickburner
GO GATORS
douglaslizard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #17
chef christopher
Found some matches.

Default greetings from NYC

great info. 5 wrong for me--included erring hi on the on the holding temp and the #2 40/140 rule. a good refresher for me, as it has been several years since taking the NYC food handling exam.
chef christopher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #18
Pa_BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Great test, I also missed a question which made it look like I was missing every stinking question until I found the pattern.

What score do you need to pass the exam?
PK360
Fireboard, CyberQ
Pa_BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->