Sourdough boule

halfcocked

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My contribution to a multi family mother's day party along with shrimp/snapper cevice and cooked spicy shrimp to be dipped in mustard sauce. The bread is for dipping in mix of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.:becky:

Attachments

• bread.jpg
    bread.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 139
Looks great. I wish I could make bread like that...

you totally can...it's not as hard as it seems. do a little research, and give it a shot. worst case, you're out a bit of flour and a pinch of salt.

search for "quarantiny sourdough starter" for an easy to do starter, and I'd suggest "recipe 30 sourdough bread" -- very easy handling for novice bakers (like myself)

you totally can...it's not as hard as it seems. do a little research, and give it a shot. worst case, you're out a bit of flour and a pinch of salt.

search for "quarantiny sourdough starter" for an easy to do starter, and I'd suggest "recipe 30 sourdough bread" -- very easy handling for novice bakers (like myself)

No. You're wrong. I have tried. And tried some more. I reached a point where I said I can buy bread at the bakery 10X better than I can make. A man has to know his limitations...

Nice ears! Did you use a Dutch oven?

Mrs ~t~ is in charge of all the dough. Uh,... in charge of all the baking. :biggrin1:
No. Just placed it on my pizza steel in home oven. With you on the dough.:mrgreen:

Beautiful "dippin'" bread! Bet that was delicious!

Back