Couldn't Even Land A Dilly Bar--Food Truck Tacos And Burritos

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Welp,

I missed my chance to enter the Food Truck TD but I'll go ahead and post the cooks anyway. Tacos and Burritos are an L.A. staple with food trucks on just about every corner. So I did tacos for lunch and burritos for dinner.

The taco lunch started the night before with marinating some flap meat

s7p2cG7h.jpg

qcUJSdRh.jpg

Let it marinate overnight

BnkV8Vch.jpg

Next day a little after noon I fired up the 26 and put some carne asada on

0JR9uSCh.jpg

Warmed up some corn tortillas

gZhEkkBh.jpg

I like me carne asada a little on the rare side

pgf0DGih.jpg

Time to build some tacos

zLF8lQch.jpg

Lunch is served :biggrin1:

CYRryeTh.jpg

Three with salsa roja (red sauce)

ELhIP7nh.jpg

two with salsa verde (green sauce and guac)

TqEzAh6h.jpg

Later in the evening I did burritos with cheese, red and greed salsa, guac, beans and pico de gallo :nod:

suRQKZEh.jpg

Dinner served

j9Ax8Ech.jpg

These did not suck one bit fellas

6FH3H0Kh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Very nice! I think the burrito, in particular, is calling to me. That all looks outstanding thought!

The line forms behind ME!!!

I'm sure that would've won it. I just picked up taco fixins for tomorrow and it's gonna look alot like yours.

Last edited:
3 corn with roja and one burrito to go, please!

Stellar cook, Sako.

Definitely a winner there, Sako. Your food truck would have a line forming around the corner that's for certain.

Definitely a winner there, Sako. Your food truck would have a line forming around the corner that's for certain.

Thanks Dom! My bro's stepdaughters keep telling me that. They even got a name for my truck, Sako's Tacos! :laugh:

3 corn with roja and one burrito to go, please!

Stellar cook, Sako.

Thanks brother! I like your style which is pretty much my order usually. :mrgreen:

I'm sure that would've won it. I just picked up taco fixins for tomorrow and it's gonna look alot like yours.

Thanks Rob! You won't be disappointed. :thumb:

Yeah, but you still got to eat the tacos.:p The double tortilla is a nice touch.

Back