Covid cooks for the daughter

kevinstaggs

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I'm home taking care of my Covid-positive college-age daughter. Her mother, sister and niece are off to Disney. Poor Abbie had to stay home sick. Me? Girls trip. Not invited...

So I made her a quiche mid-morning and a small Canadian bacon pizza on cauliflower crust for supper.

The quiche is the same recipe that I posted on my first quiche (this is my 2nd) - eggs, cheddar, bacon, spinach, green onions. Still egg pie to me, but hey, I love eggs... 1:05 at 350 on the MAK w/ CookinPellets Hickory.

The pizza: cauliflower, EVOO, It's Incredible, cheese and Canadian bacon. Two pizza stones, 425 for about 14mins, same cooker and pellets.

Her sense of smell and taste are still here. She said they were both good, but, then again, she's captive... :)

They looked like this:
OBCsnb8l.jpg

kF7rtaOl.jpg

Awesome Dad stuff right there

You two for the win

Sorry she’s sick, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Food looks killer!!!

I love seeing dads taking care of their kids. It's the best job on the planet. Well done!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You will have her up in no time because you are keeping her immune system strong from the good meals. I hope she is up and running soon and that you stay Covid-free along the way.

Way to go. She'll be up and running in no time with food like that. :thumb:

Thanks everyone for all the kindness. She’s doing very well - in my non doctor opinion.

I’m prepping supper right now:
b4ee3361778384ecf1674744fd979af6.jpg

I’ll update as things unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Supper turned out something like this:

FoWMgmHl.jpg

Thanks again for all the kind words and prayers.

Back